Edgewater is a stone's throw from the shores of magnificent Lake Te Anau and the Fiordland National Park World Heritage Area. We have options for your stay, and a range of activities are on offer to suit every type of traveller whether you'll be travelling for business, family time, rejuvenation, or simply need to get in touch with nature.
Read more here about the Te Anau Motel Facilities we have on offer at Edgewater Motel.
- FREE Wireless Internet connection
- Complimentary Bike Hire
- Clean serviced rooms and apartments
- Guest laundry with coin-operated washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor picnic area with a gas barbecue available for use
- Off-street car parking
- Free information and booking service for all sightseeing and activities
- Advice for Milford day excursion and Doubtful Sound overnight cruises
- Tracknet coaches call daily to or from Milford Sound, Queenstown, and all the Great Walks
- Cot & highchair is available on request.
Our Environmental Policy
In our everyday business, we strive to lessen our effect on the environment around us. We hope that our guests can join us and be aware of sustainable practices to ensure the next visitors to our region can enjoy them for many years to come. Some simple ways in which you can help:
- Switch it off: To conserve energy, please consider turning off lights & heaters when they are not in use. If it's not required, it's turned off.
- Reduce: Reducing waste or wasteful practices, conserving resources such as water, electricity and thinking about the way items are packaged.
- Re-use: Re-use benefits the environment by reducing the need to harvest new resources for each new product, and as a consequence of this the overall cost of production may be significantly reduced. For example, re-use water bottles, plastic bags, cardboard boxes, etc.
- Recycle: At the Edgewater Motel Te Anau we recycle glass, paper, and plastic. During your stay with us, please leave your items to be recycled next to your rubbish bin in your room, or place in the yellow-lidded recycling bins provided outside. There are more recycling facilities available in Te Anau at the Te Anau Transfer Station if required.